Re: [BALLOT] Leader Election 2000

On Thu, Mar 02, 2000 at 04:47:35PM -0300, Lalo Martins wrote:
> (sorry for cross-posting to -devel-announce, but I think the
> answer to this is important enought to be posted there)
> On Thu, Mar 02, 2000 at 06:40:53PM -0000, Debian Project Secretary wrote:
> > For anyone who might have misunderstood the last ballot.  The election has
> > started.  Please vote.  The last ballot was sent to the appropriate lists
> > and was not recalled.  Even with typos in the introduction, the ballot (the
> > part between the "dont' delete" lines) was valid.
> In short: these that already voted, already voted, or must we
> vote again?
Those who've already voted and gotten an ack back.. have already voted.
There is no need to vote again unless you want to change your vote.

* Debian:                             Software in the Public Interest:  *
*   Project Secretary                   Treasurer                       *
*   Webmaster Team                                                      *
*   BTS Team                          siteROCK:                         *
*   Lintian Team                        Linux Infrastructure Engineer   *