Re: Non-Free Warning at Package Install -- Was: Alternate proposal

On Jul 09, Craig Brozefsky wrote:
> If I had apt or dpkg giving me warnings anytime I selected a non-free
> package, I could easily maintain this state of affairs.

Remove non-free (and non-US/non-free) from your apt sources.list, and
you'll never install a non-free package again.

To do this: vi /etc/apt/sources.list

Chris
|        Chris Lawrence       |  You have a computer.  Do you have Linux?   |
|   <quango@watervalley.net>  |    http://www.linux-m68k.org/index.html     |
|   Grad Student, Pol. Sci.   |        Visit the Amiga Web Directory        |
|  University of Mississippi  |       http://www.cucug.org/amiga.html       |