Re: Negative Summary of the Split Proposal

Pardon me, but while I agree that there is really no need for the
separation, I must disagree fervently with your argument likening RMS,
and the FSF (to whom we owe our very existance) to the Bolsheviks.  It
is really uncalled-for, and not even close to being accurate.  RMS is
acting to ensure morality is preserved and extended as much as
possible, and as such, I can understand his position.  I agree that
there is no real need to separate the machines or sites (there is
already a directory separation).  Thus, I both agree with RMS that a
separation is necessary and with those that say that moving files to a
different server is too much of a separation.

Also, please don't put words into the mouth of Mr. Stallman.  This is
really disturbing to see.

-- John