Re: Moving contrib and non-free of master.debian.org

On Wed, Jun 23, 1999 at 07:59:07PM +1000, Hamish Moffatt wrote:
> > Foo Emulator: used for development of a free OS for platform Foo (I do
>
> > Foo Frontend: used with development versions of free alternatives to
>
> > Foo Client: used to aid development of a free server for Foo (some are
>
> Then all this stuff should be in main. (I think it should be anyway.)

Foo Emulator would be in main if it didn't require non-free Foo ROMs to
make it work at all.

Foo Frontend ...  Well, how does a Tk frontend for xanim help you make a
free replacement for xanim?  How does a PGP shell help you develop a free
replacement for PGP?

<Crow-> Manoj: well, i cant understand stuff like "s/3#$%^% {]][ @ f245
        }"
<Manoj> Crow: That is not quite legal ;-)
<Knghtbrd> Manoj - how would one make "s/3#$%^% {]][ @ f245 }" legal
           anyway? (and what would it do?  hehe)
<Manoj> Knghtbrd: You need to finish the s/// expression.
<Knghtbrd> oh, is that all?