Re: Moving contrib and non-free of master.debian.org

***** JG => Jason Gunthorpe

JG> --
JG> Debian shall not use it's machines or resources to distribute software
JG> that fails the DFSG. Debian will not accept any packages that fail the
JG> DFSG or support and projects producing non-DSFG complient software. Debian
JG> web pages and miscellaneous other software will refrain from indexing or
JG> otherwise referencing non-DFSG software.
JG> --

While me, and a number of other developers, could be happy with a
formulation like this, your proposal can't stand against the Social
Contract.

So, yes, Wichert proposal is actually better.

Regards,

--
Davide G. M. Salvetti - IW5DZC [JN53fr] - <http://www.linux.it/%7Esalve/>
<http://www.gnu.org/> * <http://www.debian.org/> * <http://www.linux.org>