Re: The Ugly Logo and the Consequences

Hi,
>>"Hamish" == Hamish Moffatt <hamish@debian.org> writes:

 Hamish> Unfortunately it is all too easy for CFVs to get lost on this
 Hamish> mailing list.  I would prefer it remained an announce list,
 Hamish> or that CFVs were also sent to debian-devel-announce. I am
 Hamish> not interested in the other discussion on this list.

        *Sigh*. They *were* send to -devel-announce. And I think
 people should consider that if some if people are not interested in
 the discussion about the issues to be voted on, I would rather they
 not vote, since an uninformed vote is worse than no vote at all.

        Informed voting is a good thing. Votes based on random choice
 or without knowledge of the subject at hand may not be.

        manoj
--
 There are no games on this system.