Re: [PROPOSED] Swap the "open" and "official" versions of the new logo

Sorry for the massive CC.

On Sun, Jun 06, 1999 at 02:35:44AM -0400, Adam Di Carlo wrote:
> Look, rather than put this kinda stuff to *vote*, which seems absurd
> and time consuming, why not have someone (maybe from debian-publicity,
> here CC'd) talk to Raul (he works with me) and lets work out some of
> the kinks:

I re-posted my proposal to -vote because Darren Benham suggested I should.

I don't know what the proper forum for the proposal would be, I just knew
-policy wasn't it.

I'm not concerned about how the proposal is handled as long it is done
democratically enough that it won't cause a riot.

--
G. Branden Robinson              |       When dogma enters the brain, all
Debian GNU/Linux                 |       intellectual activity ceases.