Re: Negative Summary of the Split Proposal

Jason Gunthorpe <jgg@ualberta.ca> wrote:
> Argubly this is part of what we will be voting on.

Please elaborate?

I don't think you're trying to say that we're going to hold a vote
to cancel a bad policy which doesn't exist.

And, since there doesn't appear to be such a policy, it becomes
just an implementation issue -- the web site maintainers can put
up a list of aptable sources already.

This should be done even if the split proposal fails.

--
Raul