Re: [BALLOT] Logo3

On Sat, Jul 03, 1999 at 05:42:56PM -0300, Nicolás Lichtmaier wrote:
> > i don't really care much one way or the other (i like the swirl with and
> > without the bottle)...i'm only voting because i want this boring issue
> > finished with.
>
> What a stupid reason to vote. Please don't vote if you don't care about
> the options.... =(

well, given that there is a "Further Discussion" option but not a "Shut
The Fuck Up About It" option, the closest thing to my choice is to vote
for the status quo and leave "Further Discussion" unnumbered.  If my
first choice "Against" fails, then i'd rather my second choice "For"
wins.  I don't want "Further Discussion" to win at all. that's how
preferential voting works.

craig

--
craig sanders