Re: Moving contrib and non-free of master.debian.org

Hi,
>>"Stephane" == Stephane Bortzmeyer <bortzmeyer@pasteur.fr> writes:

 Stephane> (if I take over the maintenance of a Debian box and I want
 Stephane> to get rid of all the non-free stuff, I cannot, except by
 Stephane> reading every licence).

        That is not true. You really need to learn scripting, if you
 think it is true, all one needs is a script that parses
 /var/lib/dpkg/status, and looks at the section and status
 fields. (which may well be what vrms does)

        manoj
--
 : I've tried (in vi) "g/[a-z]\n[a-z]/s//_/"...but that doesn't : cut
 it.  Any ideas?  (I take it that it may be a two-pass sort of