Re: Moving contrib and non-free of master.debian.org

On Wed, Jun 23, 1999 at 04:52:48PM +1000, Hamish Moffatt wrote:
> It just makes things messy on the mirrors. I think Jason has tried
> to point this out in the past. I do browse the Debian web site
> (about once a fortnight) at www.debian.org, but I certainly don't FTP
> to ftp.debian.org (too slow).

My point being that people use mirrors a lot (outside the US at least),
so either they'll see no change at all, or non-free will disappear from
the mirrors. Nobody but the .debian.org sites will bother splitting.

Hamish
--
Hamish Moffatt VK3SB (ex-VK3TYD).