Humor [Re: Moving contrib and non-free of master.debian.org]

>From the vote page, http://www.debian.org/vote/1999/vote_0006:

   Quorum: With 509 developers,; Q=22.56 making a quorum of 68
   Miniumum Discussion: Wichert Akkerman can call for vote anytime
   after
   July 5th.
   Forum: Discussion is on the debian-vote list.
   Outcome: The winner is the Swirl.

I guess that means we'll compress the non-free archive in some format
to make it look like the swirl when dumped to a framebuffer. :-)

Chris
|         Chris Lawrence        |        Get your Debian 2.1 CD-ROMs        |
|    <quango@watervalley.net>   |         http://www.lordsutch.com/         |
|    Grad Student, Pol. Sci.    |    Join the party that opposed the CDA    |
|   University of Mississippi   |             http://www.lp.org/            |