Re: Moving contrib and non-free of master.debian.org

On Tue, 22 Jun 1999, Thomas Schoepf wrote:

 : On Mon, 21 Jun 1999, Wichert Akkerman - Debian project leader wrote:
 :
 : > 1) create nonfree.debian.org domain
 :
 : I thinks that's even not clear enough, because the "debian.org" part makes
 : it somehow official again.
 : Personally, I would prefer "unofficial.debian.org".

No-one's yet registered "nonfree.org" ...

--
Nathan Norman
MidcoNet  410 South Phillips Avenue  Sioux Falls, SD