Re: Moving contrib and non-free of master.debian.org

On Tue, Jun 22, 1999 at 10:26:01AM +0200, Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:
> I suggest also to purge master of non-free software, if we are really serious about free software purity:
> #37143 www.debian.org: Should use a free search engine.
> And master still uses qmail :-(
Debian *is* doing this.  Converting va to exim was step one.  Next step is
master.  Also, Jason has done tremendous work laying the groundwork to move
from  PGP to GPG.

* <gecko@debian.org> <secretary@debian.org> <lintian-maint@debian.org>  *
* <webmaster@debian.org> <gecko@fortunet.com> <webmaster@spi-inc.org>   *