Re: Moving contrib and non-free of master.debian.org

On Mon, Jun 21, 1999 at 05:44:30PM -0700, Joseph Carter wrote:
> > > SOMEBODY somewhere is going to argue that contrib isn't non-free and
> > > shouldn't be treated as such.  You won't hear me arguing it, however you
> > > have been warned..  =>
> > True, but it contrib is 1) non-debian (but non-debian.debian.org???) and 2)
> > very closely tied to non-free.
>
> I'll agree with that.

Er, that contrib is close to non-free, not non-debian.debian.org which
sounds silly...  =>

<muggles> i'm trying to convince some netcom admins i know to convert
          to Debian from RH, netgod, but they are DAMN stubborn
<muggles> why RH users so damned hard headed?
<Espy> it's the hat