Re: Moving contrib and non-free of master.debian.org

On Mon, Jun 21, 1999 at 11:30:41PM +0200, Wichert Akkerman - Debian project leader wrote:
> I already mentioned a while ago that I think that the distinction
> between main and contrib & non-free is becoming less clear, both
> to users and developers.

> The ballot will contain the options:
>
> 1) create nonfree.debian.org domain
> 2) create official.debian.org domain
> 3) keep the current situation
> 4) further discussion

YEAH!!! Wichert, you are my hero! It's so important that we make a decision
on it, and I hope it will be (1) or (2), but not (3).

Richard Stallman will be happy, too, and I think it is a good idea to make
this step towards him. But apart from that, I also think it is important for
Debian to strenghten its identity.

Another good step from our fearless leader to put this up to a vote!

Marcus