Re: [PROPOSED] Swap the "open" and "official" versions of the new logo

Look, rather than put this kinda stuff to *vote*, which seems absurd
and time consuming, why not have someone (maybe from debian-publicity,
here CC'd) talk to Raul (he works with me) and lets work out some of
the kinks:

 * ensure the swirl and the bottle build "common branding", so both
   are recognizable as Debian

 * swap which is official, if need be...

 * ensure the official one is clearly official (needs some wording
   perhaps?)

 * other details, such as working out version for 64x64 icons, etc
   (Raul's a real photoshop wiz)

I know that Raul is very excited his logo was chosen -- I'm sure he'd
be happy to work with some sort of "authorized delegate" to iron out
these issues.  BTW, he can be reached at onShore's main #,
312-850-5200.

I like the idea that we have a voting system, but if we start using it
for every little tiny thing, that's just going to inhibit getting to
where we wanna go....