Re: [BALLOT] Logo2

Martin Schulze <joey@finlandia.Infodrom.North.DE> writes:

> Looking at the current state, the logos named SWIRL will win, but
> these are two logos x 2, so we have four.  Err, which swirl is
> will it be?  Or do we need to vote again if bottle only or not, if
> swirl plus bottle, or swirl only.

As I see it there is the official without bottle and an unofficial
with a bottle. Raul just provided a colour and a B&W version of both.

Swirl only, isn't that the Modified Swirl with an optional "Official"
statement on the - doh - official version.
--
Peter er den mindst gamle af de gammeldags usenettere, og moderator på
den eneste modererede gruppe i dk.*, so there.