Re: DFSG#10

On Wed, May 26, 2004 at 08:26:33AM -0400, Walter Landry wrote:
> It was disallowed by the old social contract.  There was a clear
> consensus, and I'm not the only one saying that [1] [2] [3].

Dude, consensus doesn't mean "me, and the people who agree with me",
it means "everyone", "everyone, apart from a few people who don't really
mind in any case" or "everyone, apart from maybe a few crazy people".

If you're going to define me as a crazy person who should be ignored,
please have the honesty to be explicit about it. If not, don't imagine you
had a consensus.

Cheers,
aj

Don't assume I speak for anyone but myself. GPG signed mail preferred.