Re: General Resolution or Technical Committee's decision? (was: Ready to vote on 2004-003?)

On Sat, May 22, 2004 at 06:44:39PM +0100, Henning Makholm wrote:
> > > Among other things, your view on it is an important piece of information.
> > No, it's not.
> Yes it is. You are the official that the proposals aim to overrule. It
> is important whether or not you would consider the proposed text as an
> actual decision to overrule you.

That seems about as useful as trying to overrule the webmaster group;
the decision's not in their hands, nor is it in mine.

I've said this enough, I won't say it again: get over your obsession
with me. This isn't about me, it's about Debian. If you continue to
focus on me, and continue to ignore Debian, you'll end up like the dog
with the bone.

Cheers,
aj

Don't assume I speak for anyone but myself. GPG signed mail preferred.