Re: Ready to vote on 2004-003?

On Thu, May 20, 2004 at 11:16:36PM -0400, Raul Miller wrote:
> I believe Anthony Towns has said that he now believes his earlier release
> policy to be in error.

No. It was an error to try to set the release policy myself, rather than
tangling it up in the bureaucracy of getting a tech ctte ruling or GR
in the first place. Not a mistake I'm going to make again. The release
policy itself still doesn't seem to have any reasonable alternatives.

Cheers,
aj

Don't assume I speak for anyone but myself. GPG signed mail preferred.