Re: Summary: Proposal - Rescind GR 2004-003

On Fri, May 07, 2004 at 01:06:00AM +0200, Osamu Aoki wrote:
>  * Can Craig and people who seconded original proposal [2] to second
>    this as the formal rationale for Craig's proposal [1]?

There doesn't seem to be any formal requirement for rationales to be
seconded.

Personally, I don't agree with all of the statements which have been
prosposed as rationale, I think it's enough to point out that other
people think they are significant.

--
Raul