Re: Branden's Platform in German, Spanish, Italian, and (some) French

On Sun, Mar 21, 2004 at 02:08:36AM -0500, Lukas Geyer wrote:
> Well, at least the German translation could need some
> proofreading.
[...]
> I have not checked back with the original, but I don't believe this
> translation is faithful to it...

My thanks to you and Peter Palfrader for offering corrections to this
and several other problems with the German translation via IRC.

The updated version is available at:

http://people.debian.org/~branden/dpl/campaign/2004/platform.xhtml.de

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    One man's theology is another man's
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    belly laugh.