Re: still more questions for the candidates

On Fri, Mar 12, 2004 at 12:11:17PM -0500, Raul Miller wrote:
> I'm somewhat bothered that the only criticisms you have of the Technical
> Committee are aimed at its membership.

Also, I should add:  you never talked to any of us [that I'm aware of]
about people who you thought would be better in the role of committee
members.

So, even if you think that the only thing wrong with the committee is
who is on it [and not what it's doing] I still don't see that you've
even tried to fix what you see as the problem.

--
Raul