Re: Candidate social contract amendments (part 1: editorial) (3rd draft)

On Mon, Jan 12, 2004 at 03:29:46PM -0500, Raul Miller wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 12, 2004 at 09:20:39PM +0100, Michael Banck wrote:
> > I actually (mis)read you that you wanted Asuffield to combine the two
> > proposals into one, which I was opposed against. If it is possible to
> > put them both on the same ballot so that it's clear what's up (and
> > Andrew thinks it's alright), then that's fine with me.
>
> Well, I was suggesting that "non-free + editorial" and "editorial"
> was a more useful set of proposals than "non-free" and "editorial"
> as stand alone proposals.

We could end up with rather a lot of options though;

Editorial changes;
Editorial changes + Andrew's remove non-free proposal
Andrew's remove non-free proposal only
Editorial changes + Raul's clarify non-free proposal
Raul's clarify non-free proposal only
Further discussion ie no change

Hamish