Re: RFD: amendment of Debian Social Contract

* Branden Robinson (branden@debian.org) wrote:
[snip]

>   2. We Will Give Back to the Free Software Community
>
>      When we write new components of the Debian system, we will license
>      them as [-free software.-] {+freely in a manner consistent with the

{Editorial} Is the ``as'' meant to be there?

[snip]

> I am seeking seconds and editorial amendments to this proposed General
> Resolution.

Seconded, but I'm not a developer.

I actively like and support the changes proposed here.

iain

--
"If sharing a thing in no way diminishes it, it is not rightly owned if it is
not shared." -- St. Augustine