Practical question [Re: Updated proposed ballot...]

I apologize if this has already been discussed, and for not raising
the question earlier.

Because A, B, and C all make the same change to the first sentence of
paragraph 5:

> -    5. Issue nontechnical policy documents and statements.
> +    5. Issue, supersede and withdraw nontechnical policy documents and
> +       statements.

what will happen if none of them receives a 3:1 majority, but the sum
of the three does?  I expect our *intent* would be to act on Proposal
B, since its change is included entirely in A and C -- is that what
would happen, or do wee need to disambiguate the disambiguation vote?

Thanks.