Re: expiry announcement

No, the months of tedious flamewars were brought about by your
hypocritical, ill-advised, and divisive GR.  The DPS is not completely
blameless in this issue, but "let ye who is without sin cast the first
stone" and brother that places you at the end of the line.  It's amazing
how you shield the fact that you made an extra-constitutional GR by
screaming how the vote wasn't IAW the constitution and whining about how
$gremlin_of_the_hour is MIA when you fail to recieve a response within
some pathetically small amount of time.  To be more precise, one could ask
at what point in this process you became such an adherent of the
constitution, before or after you tried to use it for financial gain?  Now
that the makeup of the Progeny CDs and the Progeny philosophy is public
knowlege, it's perfectly plain that you wished to retain non-free in the
Progeny CDs while hamstringing the Debian project's ability to do the
same.  You failed, and now you're screaming at the top of your lungs about
the unconstitutionality of others actions to cover your own malfeasance.

--
Do your part to help preserve life on Earth -- by trying to preserve your own.

John Galt (galt@inconnu.isu.edu)