About the continuity of "debian-volatile" and "debian-volatile-announce" mailing lists

I've been following these two mailing lists while Lenny was still
supported, but now my guess is that these two lists are now also
deprecated and no more announcements nor messages will be dropped here (I
think "debian-stable-announcement" is the natural replacement).

What's the status of these two lists? Can I safely stop monitoring them?