Re: Volatile binary-armel clamav package versions do not match

On Fri, May 07, 2010 at 11:12:20AM +0100, Stephen Gran wrote:
> clamav hasn't been built for armel yet.  The packages that are updated
> to 0.96 are the ones that don't contain architecture-dependant code.
>
> As I don't have anything to do with the building, I can't tell you why
> it hasn't been built yet, just that that is the current situation.

I suppose we don't have armel autobuilders for volatile yet.  ):

(armel@ bcc'ed)

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern
--
 .''`.  Philipp Kern                        Debian Developer
: :' :  http://philkern.de                         Stable Release Manager