Re: ClamAV mismatched packages

This one time, at band camp, Michael Tautschnig said:
> Masters of the volatile archive, could you check the
> status of the builds?

Not a volatile master, but I can answer the question at least:

clamav | 0.95.3+dfsg-1~volatile1 | lenny-proposed/volatile/main | source, alpha, amd64, armel, i386, ia64, powerpc, s390, sparc
clamav | 0.95.3+dfsg-1~volatile1 | lenny/volatile/main | source, alpha, amd64, armel, i386, ia64, powerpc, s390, sparc

No builds for hppa at all that I can see, as confirmed by:
https://buildd.debian.org/pkg.cgi?pkg=clamav&maint=&dist=lenny-volatile
(state last change is obviously broken, but the rest looks reasonable).
Note it also looks like we're missing mips and mipsel packages.

Phil: can you see about prodding a buildd or three?

Cheers,