Re: clamav 0.96.5+dfsg-1~volatile1 package unavailable

Hallo Chris,

am Tue, Dec 07, 2010 at 01:17:21PM +0000 hast du folgendes geschrieben:
> According to the PTS, the new version of clamav (which fixes CVE-2010-4260
> and CVE-2010-4261) was uploaded to lenny-volatile on the 3rd Dec. However,
> it doesn't seem to be available on the mirrors yet (or, more accurately, the
> Packages file hasn't been updated to this version - the packages themselves
> are available where they've been built).
>
> I guess this is due to the missing builds on arm and hppa:
>
> https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=clamav&suite=lenny-volatile
>
> Does something need prodding to make these packages available?

no, that's not the reason.  The reason were the "not uploaded until recently"
builds on ia64, mips and mipsel.

I'll try to get it out later today or tomorrow at the latest.

Kind regards
Philipp Kern