Re: [volatile] Updated clamav-related packages available for testing

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 02:29:58PM -0600, Jason Kolpin wrote:
> As a user of this software in production environments and a long
> time Debian user at various levels I must admit this Clamav issue is
> simply a pain.

	I would think clamav would be an integral part of Debian
Security, and any changes to it would move in reverse, from the bottom
up (old & stable into unstable & volatile), and not the other way
around.  It just seems the logical progression for software like clamav
and rkhunter, which is still saying the hdparm lines in my init scripts
are a possible rootkit. <grins>  Perhaps another"security.volatile" file group that concentrates on the stable version first, then trikles to old and unstable?

				Michael