Re: Problems with VUA 60-2 (clamav 0.95.3 etch update)

> simon.passlack@googlemail.com schrieb:
> > Hi
> >
> > I experience problems with VUA 60-2
> > (http://lists.debian.org/debian-volatile-announce/2010/msg00001.html) on
> > my etch machine. I can not install clamav-daemon anymore.
> >
> > The clamav-daemon package with version: 0.95.3+dfsg-1~volatile1~etch1
> > depends on lsb-base (>= 3.2-13)
> >
> > It seems that there is only lsb-base_3.1-23.2etch1 available on my etch
> > machine.
>
> Hi,
>
> I also have this problem! :-/

This has been reported as #563631 a few days ago already, I just did not get
around to fix it, too busy with real life. Sorry for breaking it in the first
place and well, I'll try to get it done as soon as possible. Should happen
within the next few hours.

Sorry again,
Michael