Re: debian-volatile push by turmzimmer.net stopped on November 23

Hi,

Yeah, it's "mirrors@", not "mirror@"...

On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 03:45:12PM +0100, Philipp Kern wrote:
> The push machine went down on November 23, and the volatile team did
> not have records of who was pushed from there.  The preferred way is
> through the official mirroring scheme now.

Ok, our debian.ethz.ch (preferred hostname for pushing, aka
ftp.ch.debian.org) was also one of the push mirrors for volatile.

Would be happy if we could get pushs again in the future.

Please contact either me directly (for this case) or isg@phys.ethz.ch
as general address responsible for ftp.ch.debian.org.

		Kind regards, Axel Beckert
--
Axel Beckert <beckert@phys.ethz.ch>       support: +41 44 633 26 68
IT Services Group, HPT D 17                 voice: +41 44 633 41 89