Re: Clamav 0.95.2 not available for etch?

Le mercredi 15 juillet 2009 à 12:35 +0100, Stephen Gran a écrit :
> This one time, at band camp, Ivan De Masi said:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I'm wondering that I can't update clamav to version 0.95.2 on debian
> > volatile for etch. It's not shown as available update.
> >
> > Or is my sources.list wrong?
> >
> > deb http://volatile.debian.org/debian-volatile etch/volatile main
> > contrib non-free
>
> It's been uploaded, last I looked we were waiting on builds.

It seems binaries are now set up in the pool, but they are not
referenced in the metafiles.
eg. i386 packages are in the pool, but not referenced in
http://volatile.debian.org/debian-volatile/dists/lenny/volatile/main/binary-i386/Packages

Leading to:
$ apt-cache policy clamav-daemon
clamav-daemon: