updated clamav-milter fails if /etc/default/clamav-milter sets OPTIONS

Looks like the command line options disappeared in favour of
/etc/clamav/clamav-milter.conf

That's definitely an improvement.  But the upgrade fails if you don't
remove OPTIONS from /etc/default/clamav-milter, or maybe remove
/etc/default/clamav-milter completely?

Also, some command line options are still accepted but may have changed
their meaning.  I was very confused by a "ERROR: LogFile requires full path"
error, which appeared for no obvious reason.  The culprit was keeping
OPTIONS="-lq" in /etc/default/clamav-milter.  This used to be short for
"--local --quiet".  I guess it isn't anymore.

I suggest the init-script is modified to issue a warning if
/etc/default/clamav-milter sets OPTIONS.

Bjørn