Re: [Pkg-clamav-devel] ClamAV, again

> * Michael Tautschnig:
>
> > The patches for oldstable-security, stable-security, and
> > etch-volatile are attached. Please let us know whether we should
> > upload or wait for a CVE-Id instead.
>
> Does this mean we should discard the previous update?

We could merge those, if it hasn't been pushed out already (I thought it was too
late already). Please let me know for which distributions (oldstable-security,
stable-security, etch-volatile) you would prefer to see a version that includes
all the bugfixes in a single version, then I'll prepare new packages for those.

Thanks,
Michael