Re: [VUA 60-1] Updated clamav version

Will there be a release of this for etch?

Michael Tautschnig wrote:
On Tue, Dec 29, 2009 at 02:29:56PM +0100, Michael Tautschnig wrote:
what about clamav update for Debian etch? Will it be published later?
I'm now working on this.
@Philipp: May I upload the built package to volatile-master?
Ready to upload. Just let me know whenever you're ok with this.
Yep, please go ahead.  It will need some days to be built, I hope that
autobuilding works properly again but it should.

Thanks a lot - done. We'll see what's gonna happen. Please let me know in case
there is some problem or you need any further information.

Best,
Michael