Clamav 0.95.3 not in packages list

The 0.95.3+dfsg-1~volatile1 packages for clamav are in
lenny-proposed-updates/volatile, not in the main volatile archive. I
don't know why they haven't been moved in yet, but unless someone forgot
about it, there's a reason for it.

May be, I am not informed on the topic, but then what this pool is for?

http://volatile.debian.org/debian-volatile/pool/volatile/main/c/clamav/clamav-daemon_0.95.3+dfsg-1~volatile1_i386.deb