Re: [VUA 55-1] Updated clamav version

Philipp Kern wrote:
> Debian Volatile Update Announcement VUA 55-1     http://volatile.debian.org
> debian-volatile@lists.debian.org                               Stephen Gran
> Apr 29, 2009
>
> Package              : clamav
> Version              : 0.95.1+dfsg-0volatile2 (Etch),
>                        0.95.1+dfsg-1volatile2 (Lenny)
> Importance           : medium
> CVE IDs              : CVE-2008-6680, CVE-2009-1270
>
> Upstream published version 0.95.1.
>
> Though the changes are not strictly required for operation, users of the
> previous version in volatile might get warnings.
>
> If there are any issues, please don't hesitate to get in touch with the
> debian-volatile team.

Hi folks,

I just want to say thanks to the volatile team for getting this
important piece of software upgraded for us.  I know these products are
fast-moving targets and some (all?) of you are volunteers.  Please be
assured that your efforts on behalf of Debian's users are appreciated.

Thanks,
Paul
begin:vcard
fn:Paul Gear