Re: Spamassassin 3.2.5 available for etch.

On Friday 2009 January 09 14:04:16 Stephen Gran wrote:
>This one time, at band camp, Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. said:
>> On Friday 2009 January 09 01:14:12 Brendan Kehoe wrote:
>> >I noticed the spamassassin in volatile is 3.2.3 from 2007.  There was
>> >some discussion in Sept 2008 about updating the version in volatile to
>> >the 3.2.5 release, but nothing appears to have happened with it.
>> >
>> >Is there anything in particular blocking it?
>
>A maintainer or other upload.

Or other?  Is that premission for an NMU?  ;)
(As if I had time to NMU; I still want to close my ITA bugs.)

>> Best I can tell, the Debian-Volatile project is dead.
>
>That's a little harsh.  I think it's more accurate to say that the
>people who can push the buttons have gotten busier with other things.

I'll believe that.  I'd like to see Lenny released as much as anyone.

I apologize to anyone that found me unappreciative; I benefit from Debian far
more than I contribute back, and would be disappointed to see debian-volatile
disappear.
--
Boyd Stephen Smith Jr.                     ,= ,-_-. =.
bss@iguanasuicide.net                     ((_/)o o(\_))