Re: Re: Spamassassin 3.2.5 available for etch.

Hi folks,

I noticed the spamassassin in volatile is 3.2.3 from 2007.  There was
some discussion in Sept 2008 about updating the version in volatile to
the 3.2.5 release, but nothing appears to have happened with it.

Is there anything in particular blocking it?  Can someone from the
outside (me) help, so systems running etch can always have the latest
spamassassin going on their systems?  (Like mine? :) )

Thanks,