Re: ekg upload

This one time, at band camp, Marcin Owsiany said:
> I'd like to upload ekg 1:1.5+20050411-10 to sarge-volatile to fix
> http://web.nvd.nist.gov/view/vuln/detail?vulnId=CVE-2008-4776
>
> The interdiff from -8 (currently in sarge-volatile) is attached.

While I appreciate your concern for our sarge users, I think it would
probably be better to archive sarge, as it has been in the main archive.
I think it needs aba or zobel to actually make that decision, but I
don't think there is any need to support a release in volatile longer
than on ftp-master.

Cheers,