Re: Spamassassin 3.2.5 available for etch.

Am 08.07.2008 um 00:43 schrieb Jesus Climent:

On Mon, Jul 07, 2008 at 12:46:28AM +0100, Jesus Climent wrote:
Hi

I just finished a package of spamassassin for etch. Available at

debian.pumuki.org/spamassassin/

I have installed it and tested it, and if no biggies show up I will upload for
volatile in the next few days.

Updated with the same version number. Use

apt-get install --reinstall spamassassin

Or download and install it with dpkg.

Cheers!

Hey,

installation/upgrade looks good now.
sa-update works and the rules compile fine (only checked with re2c from backports)

I had it ran on three servers over the past two days, processing a few thousand messages.

No problems so far. Even per-msg-scantime went down a bit with 3.2.5

thanks again.

Jules