Re: broken updates just now clamav ....

On Fri, 30 May 2008, Stephen Gran wrote:

Good luck, and please feel free to tell upstream this was an unhelpful
change.

hrm,  I wonder if/when the other (3rd party) dbs will get upgraded:
http_source_urls="
   http://www.sanesecurity.com/clamav/phishsigs/phish.ndb.gz
   http://www.sanesecurity.com/clamav/scamsigs/scam.ndb.gz
   http://clamav.securiteinfo.com/vx.hdb.gz
   http://www.malware.com.br/cgi/submit?action=list_clamav,fetch_interval=86400,
"

Since I'm going to be out of town this weekend, I'm holding off on the
clamav update 'til I'm back and can watch it - but the others are pulled
from cron daily
--
Rick Nelson
         Why use Windows when you can have air conditioning?