Re: Latest updates on Clamav

debian@roth.lu wrote:
Biju Abraham N. wrote:

Hi,

When can we get the updates to Clamav next on the debian volatile?

Regards.

Biju.

Why not just volunteer and do it yourself... SCNR...

Not sure if release candidates should be in (even though it's volatile).

The problem is there has been a version in etch-proposed-updates/volatile for over a month and it still is not out the door. The issue is why is .93 taking so long to get out. I has taken so long that upstream has .93.1rc1 out and .93 still isn't released to voilatile?

Thanks
Robert