Bug reports on volatile packages

Hi,

Could you please add a bit about where/how to file bug reports on volatile
packages on the volatile webpages?
It's not entirely clear whether it is OK to just file a BR in the Debian BTS
so it would be good if that was mentioned explicitly.

As packages.d.o now supports volatile, I'll take a chance that the BTS
supports it too and just file a bug there on an issue with spamassassin.

Cheers,
FJP

(Please CC me on replies as I'm not subscribed.)