Re: Request for becoming a mirror.

On Sun, 2007-04-22 at 00:21 +0200, Luk Claes wrote:
> This should only be temporary, though I'll prod the right people again :-)

Would this prodding have anything to due to the lack of recent volatile
updates?  I use to see 2 or 3 updates per day, mostly clamdb updates,
but none since the 19th... even though clamav has db updates several
times daily.   I do agree, not sure where I saw it, that volatile should
really give up on the clamdb updates and let everyone use freshclam...
but that withstanding, I just want to make sure my mirror is not out of
sync.

-Jim P.