Will volatile or volatile-sloppy provide clamav 0.90.2 for etch?

or is this something that will be handled through security.debian.org?

Yes, I understand that this version has just been announced. I don't
expect any Debian package to be ready yet.  Of course not. I'm just
trying to find out where to look for the new packages.

--- Begin Message ---
Dear ClamAV users,

Changes in this release include some security fixes in CHM, CAB and PDF
code and better handling of network problems in freshclam.

Please see ChangeLog for complete list of changes.

**Important note**: on April 16th CHM, CAB and PDF handlers will be
disabled for 0.90 and 0.90.1 users through the dynamic engine
configuration module (DCONF). Please upgrade to 0.90.2 immediately.

--
The ClamAV team (http://www.clamav.net/team)

--
Luca Gibelli (luca _at_ clamav.net) - ClamAV, a GPL anti-virus toolkit
[Tel] +1 706 7054022 [Fax] +1 706 5345792 [IM] nervous/jabber.linux.it